We realize that most people who cancel their reservations do so out of necessity. Nevertheless, cancellations are costly to administer and involve dedicated staff time and communications costs. Therefore, when you make a booking with us we mentioned cancellation policy of particular product clearly on mail. Normally ones you cancel your booking from any other agency they charge so many hidden charges from customers .But Oho Holidays charge the actual charges charged by Particular airline , Hotel or any other service provider Cancellations are based on per person bases. Please note, however, that reservations made after the final payment date are immediately subject to cancellation charges.
- Before or within 30 days of check-in, the cancellation charges will be as 25% of package cost.
- 15 to 30 days before check-in, the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
- 7 to 15 days before check-in, the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
- Less than 7 days before check-in, Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No refund will be applicable for Non – Refundable components.
- Insurance cost will be Non – Refundable.
- Visa cost will be Non – Refundable.
- Refund on flight component will be as per the airline cancellation and Oho Travels service charge will be applicable.
“No show: Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given. Cancellation Policy is a subject to change. It purely depends upon the cancellation policy of the respective hotel and airlines
In Peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally takes 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.Traveler substitutions are considered as reservation cancellations and are subject to cancellation fees.Please note that we do not make any refunds for any unused portion of your trip.
Traveler substitutions are considered reservation cancellations and are subject to cancellation fees. Please note that we do not make any refunds for any unused portion of your trip.